Skip to content
- 2 cups watermelon cubes
- 3 medium carrots (washed and cut into rounds)
- ⅓ medium cucumber, peeled
- 2 celery stalks
- 1 /2 red capsicum, washed and seeded
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- 2 Tablespoons fresh coriander
- dash of horseradish
- Juice all ingredients in a conventional juicer (makes 1 3/4 cups juice) or in a blender, place watermelon first then the remaining ingredients.
- Turn blender on low until watermelon is liquefied then gradually increase speed.
- Blend for 2 minutes.