- 4 cups watermelon, liquefied
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Serving yogurt of choice
- Toppings of choice: mango, kiwi, mint, toasted coconut, strawberries
This parfait can be topped with your favorite fruits, nuts or seeds! The chia and watermelon make a jam-like layer that complement the creaminess of yogurt.
1. Combine the watermelon, chia and lemon juice in a medium bowl and stir. Let sit in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight to make the watermelon jam.
2. In a small jar, layer 1-2 tablespoons of yogurt and 1-2 tablespoons of watermelon chia pudding. Repeat layers. Top with fruit or crunchy toppings of choice.