Skip to content
- 360g fresh sushi grade tuna
- ¼ medium wedge Seedless Watermelon cut in cubes
- 1 teaspoon baby capers
- 1 avocado cut into slices
- 1 grapefruit cut into segments
- 1 small green onion, sliced thinly
- 3/4 cup picked continental parsley leaves
- Cos lettuce leaves torn
- 1 lemon
- 30ml extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Pre-heat a non-stick pan over a high heat. Sear the whole tuna piece for 20 seconds on four sides keeping the centre quite rare.
- In a large stainless steel bowl, toss together the Seedless Watermelon cubes, avocado, green onion, grapefruit segments, baby capers,
- parsley and cos leaves.
- Slice the cooked tuna into 1cm thick slices and toss together with the salad ingredients and the lemon juice and olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper and then divide evenly between four plates to serve.