Skip to content
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 750g cooked prawns, peeled, tail intact (16 large peeled prawns)
- ½ a small watermelon, seeds removed, sliced
- (300gm peeled weight)
- 100g goats cheese or fetta, cubed
- ½ cup mint leaves
- 1 bag of baby rocket
- Mix the olive oil, vinegar and salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Add the prawns, and toss well. Add the rocket and mint and gently mix.
- Dice the watermelon into bite sized pieces.
- Place the prawn and lettuce mix on a platter, sprinkle over the cheese and top with the watermelon.
- Drizzle the remaining dressing over the food.