Skip to content
- 200g finely sliced prosciutto
- 1 small wedge Seedless Watermelon, cut into cubes
- 50g fresh shaved parmesan
- 2 teaspoons crushed mixed peppercorns
- 3 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ bunch fresh mint, finely chopped, a few leaves reserved for garnish
- 3 tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of white sugar
- Preheat the grill to high and place the prosciutto on the grill rack and cook for 2-3 minutes until just crisp.
- Drain on kitchen paper and allow to cool, break into large pieces.
- Mix together the Seedless Watermelon cubes and chopped mint and then place on a serving plate.
- Top with the crispy prosciutto pieces and the parmesan.
- Whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, crushed peppercorns and sugar until the sugar dissolves.
- Pour over the salad. Garnish with remaining mint leaves.