Skip to content
- Seedless Watermelon in medium chunks
- 100g Black Kalamata olives
- Red onion finely sliced
- Lebanese cucumber de-seeded and cut into half slices
- 400g fresh fetta cheese
- 8-10 grape tomatoes cut into quarters
- 1 bag of fresh salad leaves of your choice
- Handful small fresh basil leaves
- Extra virgin Olive oil
- White balsamic vinegar
- Fresh cracked pepper and salt to taste
- Spread the fresh salad leaves across four plain dinner plates
- Sprinkle the basil leaves, olives, Seedless Watermelon chunks, red onion, cucumber, fetta and grape tomatoes evenly across the top of the leaves on the four plates.
- Sprinkle the salad lightly with extra virgin olive oil and white balsalmic vinegar.
- Season to taste with the fresh cracked salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately.