- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons chilli sauce pinch salt
- melon, medium sized
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped coriander
- Preheat grill to high.
- In bowl, whisk together lime zest, juice, 3 tbsp (45 mL) of the honey, chilli sauce and salt.
- Cut watermelon into 2 cm thick wedges.
- Lightly drizzle each side with remaining honey and place on grill.
- Grill until just browned, about 2 minutes per side.
- Place watermelon slices on a plate and drizzle with lime dressing.
- Garnish with coriander.
A new way to use watermelon. Serve it with steak on the barbeque.