Date and Time
Mon, 6th June – Wed, 8th June
Brisbane Convention Centre,
South Brisbane, QLD, 4101
Hort Connections conference and trade show is returning to the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre and following a successful COVID-safe delivery of the event in 2021. This year’s theme, Growing Together, aims to highlight the importance of uniting and supporting each other in building a stronger more resilient food system.
With current labour and supply chain issues, an increasingly unpredictable climate, and an ever tightening bottom line, Hort Connections offers growers and industry professionals the perfect setting to come together and discuss the issues important to their industries. Hort Connections 2022 will be a great opportunity to view the latest developments across a broad range of cropping systems.
This year’s conference will build on successful elements of previous years, including:
This year the conference space will be easier than ever to navigate with:
- Improved registration and check-in facilities.
- A redesigned floor plan to enhance networking spaces and create better access for exhibitors.
- More information desks where delegates can get learn about events, schedules and stand locations.
The return of key networking events
Hort Connections will provide great opportunities for growers to meet and discuss developments in their industries. These include:
- The much-anticipated Welcome Reception, taking place on Monday 6th of June at 4:30pm
- The Women in Horticulture event, including Diversity and Inclusion sessions to be held on Tuesday 7th
- A grower networking events at the Trade Show Happy Hour on Tuesday 7th of June.
- The Gala Dinner and National Awards for excellence on Wednesday the 8th of June
More events will be announced in the run up to the events.
Grower Early bird specials now on sale!
The horticulture industry has endured many challenges over the past couple of years. To recognise the tough times faced by growers, Hort Connections is offering growers the opportunity to purchase an all-access pass, including entry to the Gala Dinner, for only $500.
Early bird specials for both delegates and exhibitors close on Monday the 21th of March.
AUSVEG, in partnership with Melons Australia, welcomes all growers to come along and celebrate the best of Australian Horticulture.Click here to register