Now is the perfect time to refresh your understanding of biosecurity and your oblitations
The success of the Australian biosecurity system relies on everyone playing their part. To gain an understanding of plant biosecurity and Australia’s national system for reporting and responding to significant plant pests, Plant Health Australia have created free online e-learning.
In the Growers – Pest Reporting and Responding and Plant Biosecurity in Australia courses you will learn about:
• the arrangements Australia has to manage plant biosecurity emergency responses
• how the arrangements are put into action
• the benefits of biosecurity
• implementing biosecurity practices
• the importance of reporting a new or unusual pest or symptom of a disease
• how to make a report.
At a time when biosecurity is at the forefront of all our minds with current and imminent exotic pest incursions it is important that we all understand our biosecurity responsibilities.
To access this biosecurity online training (BOLT) click here and register for an account
Click here for a full set of instructions BOLT enrolment instructionsclick here for full set of BOLT instructions